Tuesday 20 March 2012

Colour Coding.

I am obsessed with things (especially books) that are organised by colour. One day I want a massive room full of books (a library you might call it) that are all in colour order. I know technically you wouldn't find a book you wanted ever again (unless you knew the exact colour of it) but the prettiness would be so worth it. Just look! Look at the prettiness:

Via
Via
Via
Via
Via

Any other pretty pictures of colour coding send them my way, I can't get enough of them :)

Love
Madame Squirrel. 








6 comments:

  1. Cool post..!!!
    http://lifewidmorbid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    Everything looks so nice and organize.
    I like this colour coding.

    P.S. Thank you very, darling!
    I'm now following you back on GFC; #13 follower.
    Looking forward to see you again on my blog.
    Take care, love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with you - I love organising things by colour. All our books, dvds and cds are sorted that way :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I would love to see that! I'm moving soon so I think that would be the perfect opportunity for me to colour code everything! I don't know if the Mr will let me touch his DVD's but the rest is going to be colour coding central :) Thanks for the comment I really appreciate them xx

      Delete