Monday 19 March 2012

Guest Post: Chestnuts & Cedars

Something a bit different today: A guest post from Amy at Chestnuts & Cedars, who I mentioned in this post yesterday!

'I am so flattered that Dannii* let me contribute to her amazing blog today! She and I go way way back to when we were 3 years old in Kindergarten. I have no memory of her not being in my life and although much of the second half of our lives have been spent on two different continents, we've been strong friends (Dannii was the first person I ever got drunk with!). 

When Dannii asked me if I would like to do a post on interiors I immediately jumped on it. I often dream about my perfect apartment, but the closest I get to interior decorating is pinterest on a Friday night (doesn't get any crazier than that people). I've been eyeing up the replica baby blue Grant Featherston style chair for a while now so thought this was the perfect time to dream about my non-existent living room. And as this is the lovely Dannii's blog, see if you can spot the mustache reference!
Amy xx'

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8
Paint Swatches: Top/Middle/Bottom

So what are you waiting for? Head on over to Chestnuts & Cedars before I get you all drunk!;)

Love 
Madame Squirrel

*: Yes my real name is Dannii. And there you all were thinking it was actually Madame Squirrel :)

3 comments:

  1. Seeing all those beds made me really sleepy..
    But you've got an amazing blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow what happens if you type to quickly! lol *thanks. x

      Delete