Sunday 27 May 2012

Versatile Blogger Award.

Cheeky Jo of Life In The Wendy House; a blog I feel very much at home at, nominated me for a versatile blogger award. 

Now I know this isn't an actual award but I am ever so thankful and happy that Jo liked my blog enough to tag me! 

If I could nominate you back Jo believe me I would. Please go and have a gander at Jo's blog instead of reading the ramblings of mine, it'll be a much nicer experience for you I promise. 



Anyway here are 7 random facts about me:

1) I can wiggle my eyebrows in time to music.


Unfortunately not as amazingly as in this Cadbury's advert:


2) I have a dream to work or at least volunteer with Kakapo's (they look like Victorian gentlemen).


Meet Sirocco the spokes bird, if you have some time you can read about him and other Kakapo's here.

To help preserve Kakapo's in the wild you can make a donation here.

3) Don't touch my toenails unless you want to be kicked in the face. 

Here

4) I know all the words to 'Wild, Wild West', 'Miami', 'Gettin' Jiggy With it', 'Will 2K', 'Men In Black', 'Black Suits Comin' (Nod Ya Head)', 'Just The Two Of Us' and of course  'Summertime' and 'The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air (extended version)'. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I'm a Will Smith/Fresh Prince fan, but then who isn't? 

Here 
I am ridiculously excited for MIB3

5) My cat is called Spice. I used to tell people he was named after the food stuff. Now on this day, I admit to you that he is named after the Spice Girls. I feel no shame anymore.


6) I know the latin names of a lot of common British birds. *insert sexist classist joke here*

Here
I actually own this t-shirt by Tee & Cake 

7) I could do with a Wall's Calippo right about now.



Right here are the 5 blogs I nominate:

1) Bacon Tastes Nice
2) Chestnuts and Cedars
3) Electric Sunrise
4) Sleep Wake Hope
5) The Pampered Sparrow

I'm sure that the above blogs have already received this award numerous times over; but this is my way of saying that I really love your blogs and keep blogging what you're blogging!

Love
Madame Squirrel


5 comments:

  1. I really love the cool images :)

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thank you for your kind kind words lovely! (: You definitely deserve this as you and your blog are wonderful! And I am now amazingly jealous that you can wiggle your eyebrows, because I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT. I can't even raise one without them both going up....so problematic. (; xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you honey bee x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh thank you! I haven't been nominated before so I am so excited to do this :D thank you thank you & thank you again :P xxx p.s. I love the name Spice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the wonderful mention, I really appreciate it, so thank you!! You definitely deserve this award, your posts are always so amusing and I look forward to your next! :) Thank you for reading my wee blog, means so much to me! Thank you again lovely, hope you are doing great! :D xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete